View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 11:34 AM   #19 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Umm, what exactly are you working with them in? I guess what Im trying to figure out is what does a Le Mans racing team that builds their cars entirely in house need from you guys? Parts? I would imagine the only things that arent really custom made are brakes and some other bits...and they have a bunch of sponsors so I dont think they need parts. Excuse my ignorance, I dont know much about you Hunter, so I just wanted to ask since I'm curious about the development of the car like Travis is.

What is your relationship with the team?
No worries and you bring up a great point. They really don't require much from us. The reason we are working with them is to assist them with distribution of their products on an international level. A prime example, their bumper. During our interactions we have had many discussions with their Le Mans Z34 being the center of attention.

You are correct in that a majority of their car is using parts that were made in house. Hopefully as time goes on they will offer more race inspired parts to the public that we can help others acquire.

My apologies for the confusion, I will clarify right now that they have not acquired and probably will not acquire any parts from us.

-Hunter

Last edited by 370Ztune; 06-17-2009 at 11:40 AM.
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote