View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 08:48 AM   #25 (permalink)
IDZRVIT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 CTS-V, '76 Vette
IDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toner123 View Post
if you want man i can give you a detailed break out of your going to be paying. best thing to do is go nagotiate on the 370 and if they ask if you have a trade tell them no. Then after you get a price they wont move on then be like me and my wife discused it and i think we will trade in the 350.
I advise you not to go into negative equity which means they add the remaining amount owed on the 350 to the 370 bill.
I worked at a dealership for 6 years so i know how to **** block all there fun little games
The problem you have then when you all of a sudden mention a trade is the dealer will give you less for the 350Z. I too worked at a dealership many, many moons ago. Bottom line: Dealerships are a business and need to make a profit. You won't outsmart them.
IDZRVIT is offline   Reply With Quote