View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 07:44 PM   #16 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisjb View Post
Okay, now I'm excited! There is a lot of stuff I want more info on here...

- details on splitter and front body work... is splitter<=5"
- detailed pictures and specs on roll cage
- more details on how they chopped up the dash/panel and doors, what remains
- can I get a copy of the custom button panel they created for center console? I've imagined exactly the same thing to control fans for coolers, lighting, power cut off, fire suppression, etc
- what suspension mods did they make... what dimensions did they end up with... what caster/camber/toe are they running
- did they seam weld? can we get some shots of that? any opinions on where the car needs more rigidity from the guys that did the work?
- details on brakes
- how are they getting air to the brakes?
- where are the vents next to the headlight going?
- besides the wing, did they use a rear valance/diffuser to get downforce? how much total downforce front and rear over stock are they running?

THANKS for answering any of these that you can. Hopefully with your partnership with the team you can get access to some of these details.
I love the enthusiasm .

Long story short, this company did a lot of in-house modifications and fabrications to the car that made it so unique. They are extremely cautious about the information the release and who they release it to. Knowing this, out of respect for them and our relationship with them, I am unable to disclose that information.

Fortunately, this car is still undergoing massive development and as more people start modifying a Z34 on this level, we will slowly be able to start releasing that information in order to keep eyes focused on this company. In the end all knowledge shared and expressed is at their leisure

Again, we appreciate your enthusiasm and we look forward to slowly yet surely satisfying your craving for this car.

-Hunter
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote