Thread: FairladyZ???
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 09:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shumby View Post
you fail. it is a sexy name. just too many guys in the states that are scared about there sexuality
I like fairlady Z but no way in hell am I going to stick that on my car

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieconfetti View Post
I have no clue if its only jdm or euro. But i know one thing. US Zs blow compared to euro and jdm versions.
european Zs don't have that slippery mode/snow mode. first time I heard of the term. I know the GT-R has a snow button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
In Japan the car is the "Fairlady Z" across all model years.

For the US market they call each model the "### Z" based on engine size. 300Z, 350Z, 370Z... you get it.

It'd be like if Ford sold the Mustang in America but called it the "460 GT" or "500 GT" in the rest of the world.
I don't care what they call the mustang here they can call it magic unicorn GT for all I care I want mustangs here

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieconfetti View Post
Fairlady Z is the name of the car in Japan. 370z is the name of the car in the US. I believe in Europe and other countries too. Not sure about that. From what i heard, US didnt want to sell the car named fairladyz because they thought that consumers would not drive around a car named fairlady. I got rid of my 370z and added fairladyz cause its a sexy name.
as far as I know fairlady Z is only in japan.
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote