View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 03:50 AM   #224 (permalink)
docaam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34/240z/Hakosuka
docaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Its not to extract hot air from the engine bay...its to relieve a high pressure zone that forms around the wheel wells and under the car. That causes unwanted drag and lift at speed. That means that is is bad aerodynamically. This is why almost all closed-wheel sports cars and a lot of supercars have louvered fenders or big empty space behind them (i.e. the Carrera GT). If you have the fenderwell closed off, then the vents on your fender make NO difference aerodynamically. You need to relieve this high pressure zone by make air flow freely through the wheel area. This also helps cool down the brakes because there is more air flow going over the components.
Chill man, I wasn't making any statement, but said will check if there is any use of these vents , and anymore use after installing the TS hood in cooling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmlove View Post
Holly Molly!! Pure SEX!

Mashalla man!! so agressive !!

I think you took the pics in Dubai Mall parking!!

Now go to Reem Al bawadi Coffe Shop! in Zayed Road. Park the car out side and take a table in the out side part of the coffe shop........ then!!

SMOKE VICTORY SHEESHA WHILE YOU WATCHING WHAT YOU MADE!

BTW there is a nice mosk near reem el bawadi (zayed road), did you ever thought o taking photos of the car with the mosk in the background??
Naaa not dubai mall, scared of taking my car in malls, but its Time Square Mall as its close to CarbonSignal workshop so they took it there for a quick shoot, we have a desert storm thing going on for the past one week very dusty, else would have taken some outdoor shots.

Yeah Reem Al Bawadi not Zayed street one but one in Jumeriah rocks will try to take some pictures as seriously I just did one shoot after I installed my sunline kit, after that the pictures are not that great.
docaam is offline   Reply With Quote