View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 02:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclemeaty View Post
At ~33,000 miles, my stock rotors are starting to make stopping a little bit of a shaken choir. I'd say by the spring time I need some replacements for all 4 wheels.

Stock rotors are not cheap for these cars, and aftermarket Stillen and other brands are also pretty high in price. This led me to EBay, where a 10 star seller has an entire kit of either slotted or drilled rotors with ceramic pads for ~$170 to ~$250 for all four wheels.

I'd probably just toss the brake pads and go with some street proven Hawks or another name brand pads.

So what about the rotors? Anyone try em? Do they fit sport version 370z?
If you are on a budget and are just looking for a good street rotor check out Brake Performance. They use Centric blanks. Centric is a big OE supplier and OE replacement company. They also own Stoptech and Powerslot.

You can get the front and rear blank rotors for about $370 and they are OE quality. Perfect if you just want a replacement for a street driven car.
LIKE us on Facebook!

Last edited by m4a1mustang; 02-01-2011 at 02:09 PM.
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote