View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 12:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
evse82
Track Member

Drives: Black 370z MT
evse82 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRFAN View Post
I watched it last night. They had the yellow one (ZCAR.02) the media has been test driving, so it should be well n truly run-in by now.

It performed really well around the track in the hands of the Stig and was liked by the hosts. The only negative feedback was the engine note, but I don't agree at all. I think it sounds as it should.

They said it ran a 5.5sec 0-100 but it was not shown, so the 18's may have made a difference there. Either that or they didn't launch it properly. Overall, a great wrap on the car.

I want mine even more now...four weeks to go!
I didn't get to see it but i'll download it, 5.5 0-100 is crap... it's funny, the latest motor mag compared it to the 350z and 240z and did 0-100 and 0-400 times. The thing that pissed me off is on every review they did of the 350z they gave it 6.1s 0-100 and in this review they gave it a 5.5?? and the 370z a 5.6???!?!?? how the hell is the 370z slower? more power, geared much better and 15kg lighter with same width tyres...... the times everyone posts in Australian mags etc are just disturbing lol

But then again, the 370z should have been much faster than what it is.....
evse82 is offline   Reply With Quote