View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 01:47 AM   #44 (permalink)
Nismoracer
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nismo
Nismoracer is on a distinguished road

Wow, guy starts a thread about the NISMO and the attention it gets and wants to know or share moments we all had with our NISMOS and sure enough the haters jump in. See it gets attention everywhere. Something the non nismo guys aren't use too. Envy. We know. I had a guy at a gas station say to me " Nice fuching car! " Wasn't sure if he meant it in a good way or was an import hater " Chicks dig it. I had a few guys at starbucks make some dumb comments " hey is that the new 370Z I heard they go 200mph" another said he raced one and beat it in his F150. I asked him are you sure he was racing you. He said he floored it when the light turned green and the Z was behind him. Z was probably just driving normally. But in his mind cuz he was ahead of him at the light, he won. Surely ppl can't confuse a Nismo with a GTR. I also had a stranger ask if this was my car, I said yes, he then told me he hated me, this was a complete stranger. As for insurance my nismo is way less than my challenger was.