View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 05:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Shift Knob... let's try this again!

Many of you guys will remember my previous thread about my temporary shift-knob hackjob. If you don't remember, here's the thread: Aftermarket shift knob with short throw shifter and factory boot

Well, I ended up ditching the zinc spacer because it just started to feel weird (and I think I'm allergic to zinc) and went back to a small grommet to keep the boot off of the knob.

I ended up ordering a shifter ring thanks to AK and it came in today. I put it on and took some pics. Very pleased with the result. Just trying to decide if I should spray it with clear to better match the knob or just leave it as-is. Any thoughts?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg newknob1.jpg (100.3 KB, 210 views)
File Type: jpg newknob2.jpg (86.5 KB, 150 views)
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote