View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 10:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
oh shitto, mustang found my post. HELLO~!

yah, im happy with my D-Specs on my G35C. yellows feel good too... only thing with those is sometimes you have to do a little adjusting to get them to fit and only rebound adjustable. for stock or linear springs that's great, but for most folks that use with progressive rate springs bound control is also very important even if it's simultaneous with rebound.
I'm looking at the D-Spec and Yellows. D's are like $200 cheaper but I know the Konis are more highly regarded and it's much easier to adjust the rear shocks on the Mustang with the Konis vs. the D-Specs. My suspension guy is recommending them (along with linear springs) but I just have to wait until they are off backorder... they aren't shipping from Holland until mid-March!
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote