View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 01:41 PM   #117 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Shamu, I'd love to see what your stock nismo can do against my car. I mean...I understand its a good starting point and great if you're not into modding....but you need a reality check. We could both have stock cars, but if I put on my RE-11's then you'd be in trouble already. Add 150whp, coilovers, lighter wheels and a good alignment and I'm sorry man, but no fancy front bumper or extra seam welding is going to make up for it.

I love the Nismo and wish I had started from it to keep weight down and for the extra chassis rigidity, but don't kid yourself. I know people focus on numbers and don't realize the importance of better balance, etc. However, your car overheats and has brake failures just like mine did when it was stock. It's no track car, its barely better than the sports package 370z...