View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 12:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future
Default 3 yrs Project... its a Z but not Z :P

Z but not a 370

Hi guys

yes, finally today i managed to finish a major part of my Z project and get the car tuned and ready to roll its a 2004 VQ35DE 6MT

bought the car on 2006 and thought i will never mod it... a year later i started working on this project in 2007 .

lots of ups and downs, nothing was more helpful than the guys in the forums (my350z) who had great knowledge and helped me through the years to pass those bumps. i learned the hard way. but it was soooooooooooo damn worth it.

enough with the drama ..

Steps of the long project:
  • Full bolt-ons
  • Lipkit
  • Single Turbo
  • Full Kit + New rims
  • Built engine
  • Full Kit + New rims
  • Twin turbo GTM FTW
  • sound system
  • Tune (TODAAAAY )
will post the project details soon but i will let a teaser Pic do all the talking :P.

Low boost ( safe tune for the track and every day use )

High boost + water/Methanol injection. still a conservative tune just to get the car ready for the next step :P ( damn, modding never stops )

thanks for looking.

Best regards
Naj

Last edited by CarbonSignal; 01-24-2011 at 12:07 PM.
CarbonSignal is offline   Reply With Quote