View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 08:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
OrangeJuice
Base Member

Drives: 2012 Mustang GT
OrangeJuice is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyefields View Post
It sounds to me that you should have your timing checked for the stalling issue. as far as the key fob have you tried using the other fob? if you continue to have problems then I would call corporate about your problems. I would hate for you to lose all that money you have put into a new car only to lose more for another one. at any rate I love my z and would recommend it to anyone, but you have to decide if you want a muscle car or a sports car. Good luck and keep us informed. and by the way you have to show some pics even it is not a z.
Thanks for your advice. Unfortunately many MANY people have contacted both Chrysler corporate AND the NHTSA regarding the issue and not getting anywhere. The problem is very difficult to replicate and even though the dealer has replaced certain parts on the affected cars, the issue still occurs. It really is an odd phantom issue, makes me think American cars just aren't quite up to snuff yet

Also, will try to post pics soon! It really is a beautiful car, but if it's trying to kill me I don't want much to do with it haha.

In regards to the money, it would probably be a pretty close to even trade for the Z...know some people at Nissan NA in Franklin that will be able to get me a solid deal.
OrangeJuice is offline   Reply With Quote