View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 11:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
dcrew1x
Track Member

Drives: Graphite Bullet
dcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Run L.A. View Post
Thanks.. yes i will be once they are off the car. Well actually once im ready as it will need to be a trade plus cash. would need a decent looking set of sport package wheels with OEM tires, TPMS and lugs for all of my set.
I may be interested. I live in OC, have OEM 19" sport package wheels with TPMS and all the lugs (less than 9k miles on the car). Just need to know some pricing. I don't know how soon you are trying to do this because I am currently deployed to Afghanistan (I'm in the army); But I'll be back around Jun/July time frame of this year if that's not too late

Either way, GLWS of all your stuff

2009 PG 6MT Sports Stillen Gen3 CAI | Stillen CBE | AMS Short Shifter | Nismo Brace Kit