View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 12:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
jaedub
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Black 370Z MT
jaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond repute
Default Worst problem about the Z imo

Im not sure if Im the only one having this problem but when Im backing out from parking, I can NOT see my 4~5 o'clock due to the limited views.

It really is a gamble for me when I back out because of the blind spot. I crawl out, ever so slowly, and pray to god that there isnt a car coming that can strike my @ss from the right.

Looking at my left side (7~8 o'clock) isnt a problem because I can easily tilt my head forward and have enough angle to get a clear view. Its the right side and right side ONLY that I have a huge blind spot about the Z.

A porsche gt3 (my neighbors) had to swurve out of the way for me when I was backing out from my own house today. I looked and LOOKED and confirmed that there was no car coming when I was about to back up. I guess the blind spot 4~5o'clock gap was so huge that the porsche was still traveling through the blind spot which gave me the confirmation that I looked long enough for me to back up.

I'd rather have a side view camera then a rear view camera hands down.
jaedub is offline   Reply With Quote