View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 02:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
docaam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34/240z/Hakosuka
docaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond repute
Default FS: Carbon Fiber Amuse Kit

Hey, me and my friend in Bahrain bought two carbon fiber Amuse kits together, mine is already installed can be seen on this thread

Docaam's Z Journal

To cut long story short he wants to sell the kit and is in New Jersey, I managed to get the pictures along with my userID on it yesterday so here are the pictures

Its with a full bumper tray in FRP, below picture is just to show

The kit is without the rear spoiler but I can arrange if someone wants it.

With spoiler the kit is for 2600 + paypal charges + 200$ shipping anywhere in US.

Without spoiler 2050$ + paypal charges + shipping

I can get a shipping arranged through my shipper who shipped mine to dubai.

The kit was made in California and has a very good fitments, as far as I know this is the only carbon fiber kit available and have seen lots of people are happy with it but please keep in mind its a replica not original. The front bumper has middle lip part in carbon fiber, rear bumper middle part is in carbon fiber and in spolier the upper part is in carbon fiber.

Any questions please pm me
docaam is offline   Reply With Quote