View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 04:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeto View Post
Hi everyone! Well first off I just came back from Iraq an oh does it feel good to be home!
I've been driving the Z everyday and it always leaves a smile on my face LOL!
My first mod I plan to do is a custom hood vent, that is cutting a vent onto the stock hood. I did it with my S2000 before and it came out very well. It's more function>form really. After hearing all about the cooling issues I wanted to attack it from all angles. I have one of my friends out of LI who does them and let me say he is a master of his craft. I was thinking of going with the GTR style vents over the exhaust manifold. Are there any other styles you think would be beneficial? Any photoshopped ideas would be great! Thanks!
Welcome back and thank you for your services to our country .

I am heavily involved on S2Ki and I am very familiar with the work of your LI friend. I highly recommend it and I look forward to pictures

Are you going to do the simple cut-out of the same NACA duct shape or do you plan on actually adding depth in order to channel the air?

I wish you luck and thanks for sharing.

-Hunter
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote