View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 08:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismoracer View Post
I always use the ash tray to keep my loose change. But there is no ash tray in the Nis. I've tried the cupholder but that doesn't work too well. What does everyone else do?
I used the cup holder or the cubby. But usually loose change would slip through the cracks a d fall out of the cubby under acceleration.

The best solution I found was to get a very plain button or zip coin purse type thing to keep the change together. Then You just put it in the cubby, cup holder, console bin, or door storage area.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote