View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 05:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
yzfreestylr
Base Member

Drives: 07 Cobalt SS
yzfreestylr is on a distinguished road
Default USAA Certified Dealer Invoice Price

This post is mainly for people looking to buy a new or used Z or any number of makes and models of car for that matter.

USAA offers a "Car Buying Service" through its website. It's a tool that works with certified dealers across the nation to offer cars at or close to invoice. You must have some type of USAA account, be it auto insurance, checking/ savings account or credit card, to use this tool. Once you have an account its as easy typing "Car Buying Service" in the search bar and using the service. I used this tool to find a 370z Touring with Auto Trans., Sport Package, Navigation, Floor mats, Illuminated Kickplates, and Carpeted Trunk for $38, 351, which if i'm not mistaken is invoice.

Once I built my car and printed the summary I called the dealership that came up on the summary, which was only 100 miles away, and told them I built a car through USAA and they knew exactly what was going on. I had no problems getting the car at invoice and walked out the door paying a little more than MSRP, that includes tax, tags, and title!

Good luck and I hope you have as easy of a car buying experience as I did.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Yzfreestylr@gmail.com
yzfreestylr is offline   Reply With Quote