View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 06:30 PM   #90 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

I have plenty of seat time as well. I have no doubt the Brembo 5.0 is the faster car stock-for-stock around a track. It's better balanced, has better brakes, and can put the power down a lot better for a nice exit.

It drives much differently than the Z, though. I'd say it's a lot harder to drive the 5.0 fast than it is the Z.

The only place I could see the Z having an advantage is in Auto X. Lighter, shorter wheel base, and more nimble. Everywhere else the Brembo 5.0 has the edge.

Not knocking on the Z at all... just sharing my experience.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote