View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 05:31 PM   #84 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endgame View Post
And to your point, what is it with the Challenger being so tall? I do not get that.
It's built on the Chrysler 300 platform, i believe, so thats probably why it's dimensionally huge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamu View Post
I was considering the Boss 302. I know guy who did suspension development on the car and it is the best Mustang to come along in awhile! However the Nismo 370Z is just a more compelling car to me.
I'm not going to fault your point of view, as preferences are all personal, but I'm quite sure the BOSS is going to destroy most everything in or near its class on a road course. The regular 5.0 with Brembos is quite a bit quicker than the NISMO around a track already, and the Boss is going to seriously outdo the Brembo 5.0. I think its going to surprise the hell out of a lot of people.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote