View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 07:36 AM   #49 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Red, i know a few 250+ guys around your height that have no problem with the Z. Ingress/egress can be difficult but when you are seated it is very comfortable and spacious.

The Challenger is huge and certainly does not compete with the Z in the corners, but I'm actually kind of surprised at the level of road holding for it's size. I think with some suspension work you could actually turn it into a pretty fun back road car, especially with a manual transmission.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote