View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 10:57 PM   #58 (permalink)
weiboy718
Track Member

Drives: Infiniti G37
weiboy718 will become famous soon enoughweiboy718 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to weiboy718

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyefields View Post
So let me get this straight you are upset saying is this fair for you to go through this with the trouble with this kit but you are willing to unload this on someone else without telling them about the problems? I was interested in this kit and was even considering purchasing this from you if i could have came up with the money you were asking but I do not remember in your posting of any problems with the kit. I think if anything you should not be throwing stones at stillen or anyone else since it seems you are the one living in the glass house. I may be newer to this forum but for you to try to unload your crap on someone on here knowing it may be defective is deceitful and if it was up to me I would ban you from this site.

check this out before you start getting a iffy here. this kit is proven to work on a full custom tune. during our pm's didn't i mention that to you and i'm only selling this as a tuner kit? did i not tell you that i was having tuning issues and i'm not able to get it to work on my car. so how am i being dishonest here?