View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 02:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
I was looking at a 944 years ago for a first car. They are very expensive to maintain, but the 944S2 I looked at was a NEAT! car. Nearly 200bhp from a 4-banger back in the 80's. That will be an awesome little project car regardless of the 944 you get!

I think YM 2014 is going to be the real big one, or calendar year 2013. That is when Ford, GM, and probably (hopefully!?) Nissan are going to have to come out with all new mustangs, camaro's, Z's, and 'vettes. Although GM looks posed to hit YM2013 with the C7. If I could afford the Lambo's,etc. or if the battery cars were my thing, I might think otherwise, but for me, calendar years 2012-2014 are going to be the coolest as a car enthusiast.
I would get an ~87 944 Turbo. They make around 250 hp. They aren't expensive at all if you can DIY. The only expense is if you can't do something yourself you have to pay Porsche labor to get something done. But most everything on the car I would be able to tackle in my garage.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote