View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 02:52 AM   #189 (permalink)
docaam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34/240z/Hakosuka
docaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper42 View Post
I dont mean to be a stickler. But it looks like there are some fitment issues with the front and rear bumper, front on the left side of the car near the hood, and rear bumper near the hatch, and also where the right side meets the right rear quater panels... Is this an ACTUAL powerhouse amuse kit? Or a knock off carbon fiber one?
Its fine man, I appreciate the comments.

I know about the hood and rear qtr panel, hood is because of password JDM parts, its fine at one time then you open and close it again some error, I left it as will fix it when install the new hood. rear qtr panel was because of wrong screw fitment by the painter its fixed now as well, hatch is alignment maybe its just the pictures or the angle its taken as I cant figure out anything wrong there

Coming to the kit all CF Amuse are knock offs and done by a single company, but I love the fitment only main problem was inner part of side skirts. I believe if your painter can do the whole fitment in a day then kit is nice without any major issue.
docaam is offline   Reply With Quote