View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 10:00 AM   #122 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow2k View Post
I'm 34yrs old, I made my mind up a long time ago. No marriage, no kids, and I intend to keep it that way. It's amazing how many people try to coax you into finding a nice girl and settling down. Not my thing. Some women are put off by this, but some feel the same way. Not everyone is dying to get married and have kids. Some seek it out at all costs. Some fall into it without knowing. And some like me will avoid it like the plague.

It's a choice, not something I'm going to grow into. I enjoy my life the way it is, not the way society tells me it should be.
it was a joke... i honestly dont care how you or anyone here live their lives. enjoy it the way you want to.

i can tell you though, that having kids is not the end of the world for dads.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote