View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 08:14 PM   #113 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow2k View Post
I'm 34yrs old, I made my mind up a long time ago. No marriage, no kids, and I intend to keep it that way. It's amazing how many people try to coax you into finding a nice girl and settling down. Not my thing. Some women are put off by this, but some feel the same way. Not everyone is dying to get married and have kids. Some seek it out at all costs. Some fall into it without knowing. And some like me will avoid it like the plague.

It's a choice, not something I'm going to grow into. I enjoy my life the way it is, not the way society tells me it should be.
I know, my grandparents actually mailed me $100 for christmas with instructions to use part of it to take a girlfriend to supper. Of course I will find some random chic to go, as I try to use the gift as intended somewhat, but still, I don't want to. It's just to make them happy. I avoid that mess like the plague it is.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote