View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 12:18 PM   #102 (permalink)
Endgame
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nothing Now!
Endgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond repute

I need to start paying more attention to this thread. Thank God they did not ink in shattner. That would have taken too much explanation after his death in Generations.

I also love the whole time travel thing with JJ (Lost and Star Trek). Has anyone thought of the fact that we may see Nero in another Trek later? If that black hole just causes them to time travel again, and his ship has the ability to repair itself...... Hmmmm, would not be surprised to see JJ do a Lost thing where he shows up again.

Slidefox: I was at Intense about a month ago chatting with Han and Darren and I know they are now working with Joe for painting (he painted my 240 to Silvia conversion Bayside Blue; came out VERY NICE!), so I know they have quality paint products. I need to know, however if I would have success painting the Mine's CF parts. Thoughts anyone?
Endgame is offline   Reply With Quote