View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 12:04 AM   #43 (permalink)
docaam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34/240z/Hakosuka
docaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zHawaii View Post
I am a firm believer of quality over quantity, speaking from personal experience its best to get an authenticate quality product, in the long run.... when you go with parts that are not quality, you will end up spending more $$$$ in the long run = usually twice the amount of what you would have originally spent had you saved..... Patience and time are on your side, wait for someone to sell their Kit, or save the $$$$ for one, the Kit is not going anywhere and who knows, 2011 may bring a kit that you might like a little more, cheers and good luck either way

P.S. Amuse kit along with the factory Nismo both look the best IMHO , my good friend tells me---Speaking directly to me "in order for you to get that kit, you must have the power to back it up" I give him a blank stare...he drives a SC430...
You are true to an extent, but quality issue is not true with all the replica kits, I had a sunline replica on my Z which lots of people are making and selling, quality was top notch and now amuse replica again the quality is awesome for less then half the price. On top of that replica amuse comes with carbon fiber inserts as compared to the original.

If we see Seibon is making replica as well isint? but taken as a brand, they have both nismo replica spoliers and hoods etc.

I do feel bad for the originators but I guess this thing cant be controlled for any model and all Jap companies know that as well