View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 09:47 PM   #16 (permalink)
esfourteen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th TT
esfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to esfourteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Actually thinking about it soon (1-3 months?). My credit-union has seriously tightened up their lending proceedures and the Z06 may be out of the picture. They would finance 100% of a $40K MSRP vehicle, though, and that would leave me with the downpayment I saved up for the Z06 to put a twin-turbo setup in the 370. I'm a flexible person with life and like to keep my options open. It seems like the issues with the FI setups have been worked out, and like I said all along, my only issue with the 370Z was the cheap paint and the lack of power. The TT kit fixes the power, and about a month ago I became aware of "car wraps", which takes care of the cheap paint. Besides, buying a cheaper car would allow me to move/do whatever I wanted a lot sooner than a more expensive one. So, will just see what the bank says and go from there.
I'll believe it when I see it
esfourteen is offline   Reply With Quote