View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 03:57 PM   #227 (permalink)
schrute
Track Member

Drives: my z every day
schrute has a spectacular aura aboutschrute has a spectacular aura aboutschrute has a spectacular aura about

Hey guys,

Haven't been on here for a while. On Memorial Day I was fishing with a couple friends and we had a boating accident and my good friend Tyler drowned. He's in a couple pics on this thread helping me work on my car. I miss my buddy every day and posting on internet forums took a back seat to a bunch of other stuff for a while.

I've been through some other life changes over the past few months but through it all I still have my Z and still enjoy driving it. I'm looking forward to spring when I can pick up where I left off.

I'm usually not one to preach but in memory of my friend I'll just share a couple of the lessons I've learned through all of this. Wear life jackets when you're boating, and be careful mixing alcohol and activities on the water. Live life to the fullest every day and let your family and friends know how you feel about them often.

Jeff

second skin | mr works | fast intentions | ssr | eibach | hotchkis | spc | toyo | bluebatmobile | v-led | jwt | ventureshield | tinted tails