View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 05:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
antfd3s
Base Member

Drives: 11 STI
antfd3s is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to antfd3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
Think of it this way. A digital gauge requires you to comprehend the exact number. An analog dial can be interpreted in a glance without having to comprehend the exact number. Digital takes more thought albeit only a little. I much prefer the analog and get annoyed with caddys and towncars that project the digital.

As for the individual tire pressures, I was annoyed at first. But then it dawned on me that swapping tires grime side to side would F up the system. So I'm happy I have the less specific monitoring system.
I don't know, for some reason i miss it only when I drive it fast. Meaning over 100+.It was nice to know the exact speed i blew by you or if i get passed. I guess you really don't know what it feels like until you ride streetbikes as well. My Zx10 is geared to go 102 in first gear! If im not mistaken they dont even put analog speedos in sportbikes anymore. Why? Cause its alot easyier to read a digital speedo then an analog one while driving at a fast or slower speed. Also while your traveling at such a certain speed you know exactly at what speed and gear u should be in to take a turn. Im just saying it was nice to have both. As for driving a caddy who cares how fast your going? Those type of automobiles were designed for luxury and just to chill with the seat back, while the radios turned up to maximum. Lol . Don't take this post the wrong way. I can see how serious some Z guys get just from a typo error.

Last edited by antfd3s; 12-28-2010 at 07:13 PM.
antfd3s is offline   Reply With Quote