View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 08:36 AM   #47 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1jamn View Post
"Martyrdom"

Do you take pride in humiliating, discrediting and insulting other forum members personal opinions?

Scratch that last question. It's obvious you take great satisfaction in it.

Nothing was deemed in our responses to this thread that would imply that you should not enjoy your new Z. Let me be opened minded and congratulate you on your worthwhile purchase on an otherwise fine vehicle.

I will respect you as a forum member. But respect begets respect.

Rather Nissan has left many of us with a significant level of pessimism.

The "Hot Oil" concern is a mountainess quandary.
It is difficult to give Nissan a large field of lattitude on this subject.

For those of you that voice your concern, I will applaud you.
For you should be proud to be a REAL ENTHUSIAST AND NOT JUST SHEEPLE.

Since when did it become cool to flame people for doing some research prior to buying? You know what would happen if someone bought a Z, then came onto this forum and expressed dismay at the oil temps? Some of you same people would probably flame him/her for not doing doing research prior to buying, and say that it's his/her own fault.

Case in point. Take this thread for instance: Did I just get ripped off? What should I do?! Guy up in Canada makes a post wondering if he got screwed. And look at one of the replies he got:

Quote:
the dealership lied and your mad at nissan? that doesnt make sense. if anything, its no fault but your own for lack of research. everything you need is on the net....
Now, had he posted some gripe prior to purchasing, you guys would label him a naysayer and accuse him of making up excuses to not buy. You'd tell him that if he can't say something nice, don't say anything at all, and then accuse him of just being jealous, etc. Talk about a no win situation.