View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 08:12 AM   #4179 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4r3s View Post
I got Michelin X-Ice Xi2 tires. Couldn't tell you how they are in the snow yet but they are probably about half as loud as the stock Z tires are. I will say they have made a big difference in grip on the dry roads though with our current temperatures. I don't get that tire hop either now with really sharp steering and I don't feel like I'm riding on 4 gigantic hockey pucks. Going to be ordering some RS-D wheels sometime within the next month so I can be ready when summer time hits!
Yeah, nothing beats having a proper winter tire on the car when the weather gets really cold. Our tires are at optimum operating temperature when we start our cars first thing in the morning.

The X-Ice Xi2s should rock in the snow.
LIKE us on Facebook!