View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 10:15 AM   #33 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
Even with hardest I have pushed my Z, I broke 220 with the Stillen 25 row kit but it would not budge from there. I can only imagine the additional cooling needed for FI just based on N/A oil temps!
With street driving this is true as you can't be on the throttle that long, but when you start taking it to a track where you spend a lot of time in the high RPM's the oil temps will start to come up and you'll be very glad you have a good oil cooler. If you go often enough to become proficient at a given track then at the end of 30 minutes you'll be wishing you got the bigger one, LOL.