View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 04:31 PM   #121 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting find.... the switch that is backordered for the 370Z (heated seat switch) is exactly the same as the 2010 Altima heated seat switch, which IS in stock most places...
The switch is also the same for the GTR, but the GTR switch is $300 and the Altima switch is $40.
The 350Z switch I received as a replacement for the out of stock 370Z switch IS NOT the same top panel. It only has one light to indicate the seat is warming either low or high. Would not be the same look IMHO.
I should have the correct switch by next week, due to Christmas and all....

Cheers!

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote