View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 12:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwj370 View Post
Thats what we thought. But regardless we took the car back the next day and told them we loved the car, but we were going to past. I just couldn't decide about the blind spots. At the end of the next week, they asked if we would like to keep the car all weekend for me to drive and get comfortable with. When we picked it up it had the same amount of miles as it did when we dropped it off. So nobody else must have shown any interest.
Mmm, not always the case - its not always easy to get a test drive. Depends on the dealership. Im sure being a married couple, they assumed you are more mature than the average 18 year old, though .

Come to think of it, I think the mileage on my 370 barely changed if at ALL, in the 1-2 months that passed since I test drove it.