Thread: Kids n 370s
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 10:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
esfourteen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th TT
esfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to esfourteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by radek7633 View Post
US inflation 1995 $40,000 to 2010 would be $57,891.39 so yeh you are right.

and as anyone else, I am entitled to my opinion. He felt like alienating me as a "kid" without knowledge my financial situation, so my criticism of him is just as valid as his of me.

Sure, I don't know what he has as a daily driver or what is sitting in his garage, do you? But if he wants to lecture me on how fortunate I am to be a 26 year old "kid" with a 370, while graduating with a less prestigious education than his, I will entertain his thought with deconstructive criticisms.

Frankly, I worked hard, so I am not lucky for squat, I earned it, and that was why I reacted in my reply to him. I am surprised this post has conjured up such a stir, and apologize if anyone is sensitive to my harsh reply.
you sound like you need a vacation.