View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 04:47 PM   #69 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
^This is true, BUT...

You'll pay $800 to service your Porsche while you'll pay $200 to service your Nissan. Money buys luxury, both in the car and out.

And I've been there with my Audis before. It's still just a shitty cup of coffee while you wait (labeled with Starbucks instead of Folgers). I just liked looking at S5s and R8s while I waited rather than Muranos and Maximas.
I took my wife's Mercedes to the dealer for a service and it was indeed a posh experience that is on par with flying First Class and having a pass to the Admiral's Club.
The difference here is that I have to pay for the Mercedes service and my job pays for the travel that garners me the miles for upgrades and perks.

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.
LunaZ is offline   Reply With Quote