View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 08:00 AM   #41 (permalink)
Endgame
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nothing Now!
Endgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cab83_750 View Post
Yeah! Heavily discounted too! Cormier Chevrolet has the best/highest discounting. Too bad they did not have the a black/manual/Grand Sport I was looking for. Z06 was great (obviously ZR-1 was perfect), but as I said, I don't want to commit a 'feloneous financial mistake.'

The Manager told me that they can order a 2011, if I wanted. My first sports car love was the Stingray. Never did buy one, though. Maybe in 10 years when it 'fits me'.

Why did you sell you Z? You can PM me if needed.

BTW, today in speaking with the Nissan salesman, he said that for some reasons, the Z aren't selling anymore (or as quick as before). Their convertibles are even discounted $8,000.00. He is not sure if it is the economy or the car itself. On the Porsche side, I saw a list that salespeople use --- a lot of cars are staying in the lot for longer than expected.
its the economy. get ready for the second big wave next summer people....
Endgame is offline   Reply With Quote