View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 09:39 AM   #790 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Sure I can. I just did. Watch, wanna see me do it again? OH, there I go again. What are you gonna do? Stop me? MWAHAHAHAHA

Miatas and S2k's are lighter, sure, but I'm referring more to suspension than anything else. Z's feel small and tight and have vurry responsive suspension. Mustangs can as well, but in the one ride I had in a Stang (some f*cking nutjob drove me around), it just felt bigger.

Now, because I'm a Z fanboy, I'm going to take back the nice things I've said and say that a Stang isn't a sports car because of SRA. There. See what you've done now?

lolol
You're lucky that nutjob didn't drive you to an abandoned industrial park and rape you.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote