View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 10:47 AM   #93 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
I like the winding turns. The 370 does a great job delivering handling. The Mustang delivers great power, yet seems to lack in the handling department. I have yet to see a mustang hauling *** and break away from whatever is behind them. Thus far they are constantly holding somebody up behind them on the turns. On the straights, especially those racing striped Mustangs fly without anyone close to them, sounding great.
Maybe you should watch the M3 vs. 5.0 video. I can tell you right now, the new 5.0 handles with the best of them.

When we go down to ZDayZ next year I am going to have absolutely no problems keeping up with any of the Z's on the Dragon.

If you see one holding people up in the corners it's probably the driver, not the car.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote