View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 07:00 PM   #21 (permalink)
Z meese
Base Member

Drives: BC 2010 370ZRT
Z meese is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z meese View Post
Well, got the 3rd top installed! went to pick it up the day before thanksgiving and wanted to make sure the top opened and closed properly before I drove off the lot. The top would only open a few inches and then just stop! I refused the car, it is still sitting in the shop to be looked at on Monday. I called Nissan to get my continuous problems on record before I go back to pick up car...if they can fix it! Supposed to have an executive from consumer affairs call me by end of day Monday to discuss. We'll see what happens and let all know the progress.
Tech was off on Monday. Tuesday they still couldn't figure out why it wont open but for a few inches. They put calls and emails into Nissan to have a field rep come take a look. I called my consumer affairs lady and told her to get on the feild reps butt to get there and look at it. She informed me that he should be there this friday to look at it. My service guy said to call him by noon on friday, if I dont hear from him first, to see how things are going. I have told my rep that one of three things will happen Friday: They replace the complete top..mechanics and everything. They give me a new car. Or I will file a lemon law suit. They have had my car for 2 weeks, that does not include the time it spent there before getting the other 2 tops replaced. I'll keep posting to let inform what happens Friday. Cross you fingers and knock on wood!