View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 09:34 AM   #61 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z eliminator View Post
I think i need a winter vaction in Florida. Driver and car.
The car runs much quicker now. the motordyne intake makes a real differnece in the cold weather, 35 F. Just to let you guys now its snowing up here now. I can not wait to find an empty parking lot one night and do figure 8's and snow drifting.
Im going to be getting a camera for the car.
Its so nice to have heated seats.
The tranny build is coming along nicely Torque converter is being shipped and the VB ,is coming along nicely acording to Sam at GTM.

GTM stage 2, 4.08 gear's, 3200 stall TC. VB. uprev tuned, 305 35 18 drag radials + one insane crazy Canadian driver = 11.?

RCZ " WHEN THE Z GETS THERE WE HAVE A DATE AT THE DRAG STRIP
THE STILLEN VS GTM SC DRAG RACE "

At the track on opening day in April 2011 Toronto Motor Sports Park.

Z
I'm just going to go ahead and put in my prediction now. Crazy Canadian + highly modifed 370Z = 11.3 @ 124mph with 1.6 60'.