Thread: wstar's Journal
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 01:52 PM   #155 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
You have the Stillen exhaust right? As long as there is an easy way to drop the rear exhaust section down about 10-12 inches the rear swap is a piece of cake. Most of the time is spent jacking the car up and getting it on the stands. The front is straight forward, just need to take off the undertray as if you were doing an oil change. Check out my DIY's. Don't read the Hotchkis install guide for the rear, it has unnecessary steps as it is written for a G37.
Yeah I have the Stillen exhaust. It will be interesting, we'll see how it works out at install time Luckily I have a few spare gaskets for the rear of the exhaust.