View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 08:37 AM   #78 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

There have been a few times when I seriously considered trading my 370Z in on a GTR. Even once or twice with my Mustang I thought about it. But kind of along the same lines as what you've described, I felt like both the Z and Mustang are probably more fun to drive on the street.

Ultimately I think I have to have a proper manual transmission. Without a doubt I will be buying DC automatics in the future, but there will always have to be at least one old-school manual transmission sports car in my stable. Do want a Ferrari... probably a 550/575 in a few years when I've got the space to keep it garaged.

Anyhoo, can't wait to see what you do with your 370. That 350 was awesome.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote