View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 09:16 PM   #50 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by draper View Post
hmm...I think Sasha can help you with that vacuum issue and making other custom mods. I had an idea to built custom CAI, you get all the parts on eBay (cheapest find), just look for intercooler plumbing and some cone filters and you're set. You would need to get some MAF sensor plumbing but that shouldn't be hard.
But not sure why you're getting oil trapped in your manifold, don't think you've FI as per your dynos.
Ok Sasha is not doing my custom CAI , its going to be Rawtek, those are the guys who did my complete exhaust minus Headers/TP.
you can see my car there (picture and video)
Rawtek Performance Fabrication inc.

I need a specific tubing size and properly mendrel bend for everything. im not using Ebay for the cheap stuff anymore .. look at my oil catch can its leaking everywhere!!

as for the oil in the manifold , you dont need to be FI to get it ... if you beat the engine (track or something similar)
dont forget there is 2 tube that going from the valve cover to the intake
im sure you knew it . the vacum/pressure/ blow-by can get Oil in the intake manifold

Last edited by Megan370z; 11-30-2010 at 09:18 PM.
Megan370z is offline   Reply With Quote