View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 08:43 PM   #45 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by draper View Post
Megan, its a smart thing you did about the M370 and this is what some of the ppl were asking about that. Can I ask what you've modified besides the bolt holes? Did you do a before and after tune, just to make sure its worthwhile doing this mod.
Not sure if you can add gains from first tune to second tune as there are other things involved such as temp, gear ratios , etc etc.
I had to ask Sasha multiple times to get me dyno stuff, and he forgot to put the battery cover back in my car after the tune and which I still yet to recieve it.
You don't have too many mods and shouldn't be getting any knocking. Are you doing tune with Cobb or Uprev?
Either one, try getting a tune with APH as you should be paying only for a tune and that shouldn't take more than two hours... my two cents.
You can check my DIY , picture and everything what I did ,
the only part that I did not covered was making the hose setup.
DIY 350zHR Intake Swap

As I said previously , Im going on his dyno next week to test the new manifold against the OEM on the 370z. ofcourse I will not knock since at around 15 degree C I lowered the timing ignition and the AFR is rich enough I should not get a knock

Like I told you by PM weeks ago , I have the Uprev tuner package .
I may go at APH and spend some time there to see what they can do in the future, but right now im focusing on the same Dyno !

2 head is beter than 1 , doesnt mean 1 is better than the other one ,, just things are done differently
Megan370z is offline   Reply With Quote