View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 08:06 PM   #308 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PW370z View Post
As far as the bypass kit is concerned....I think the remote is the best option. You can just store it in the glove box or center console, and then you or your passenger can control the settings. It would be like a movable switch console and you don't have to change the interior.

I would be down for a kit using a remote (like the one you made for the GTR). I don't want to add any switches to the interior, and already have the foglight switch in the center console between the seat heaters.
The downside to this is the cost of the remote transmitter and receiver units. I see your point on this if you already filled the centre position on your console or have a convertible.

Perhaps there could be two options? One system with a switch and one with a remote! I personally do not like the idea of having to look for a remote to engage the NAV bypass or turn on the camera. Switch is better for me...

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote