View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 09:27 AM   #27 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality View Post
@Megan370z
The important part here is that the OP is happy with the results.
Ok
I have no problem with that but as I said , if guys like him prefer to have a peak gain that wont be that useful and less effective , good for him !
unless you have a transmission with a very very close ratio to stay all the time on the top end .

This is why I like SG because they are more into the racing world than trying to show big number .

since the dyno wasn't setup properly at APH (mistake, I'm sure) the gain are bigger than what they really should , this is what Ive been trying to explain.

I'm going back on Sasha dyno next week to test my DIY Swapped 350z HR intake manifold (M370 of Motordyne)
DIY 350zHR Intake Swap
If Sasha has some time to spare at the end of our test , I will ask him to play with the gearing ratio on his dyno , just to show the difference it will provide , recorded on video ! (Youtube)
a pull with the right gear ratio and then a pull with a shorter gear ratio like Draper had on APH dyno.

Last edited by Megan370z; 11-30-2010 at 09:43 AM.
Megan370z is offline   Reply With Quote